Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Break Up

A long long story....

Haish... never thought that it will end up this way..
Just when i am so deeply in love with him... our relationship suddenly 'SNAP!'.

Is it my fault? I can't really find the reason...
Well, maybe it is my fault...
Maybe i didn't respect him... or treat him badly...

But what i can concluded...
that he lost interest..
in me...

I've been waiting him.. every night... crying ..
just wanting him to miss me...

Back then, what i desperately need is..
One message...
whether it is from texting... from facebook...

But none of them came..
you left me hanging by myself..
It hurts me... so damn much....

When i thought about you lose interest in me...
It ruin me apart....
breaking me in pieces...

I can't confront with you now...
I just can't....

It is best to let it cool down for a while...
joining our or my heart alone from pieces..

:) the last thing i thought about you is...
that you find someone else...
that can make you happy...

well, maybe it is true?  :')

No comments:

Post a Comment